Join on our team
Buddies Doggy Daycare is an established doggy day care company with a fantastic reputation.
We own a purpose built 16 acre daycare facility, located around 35 mins north of Central London, where our dogs spend the day playing and socialising in the countryside each day. Dogs are picked up from their homes in London by our staff and transported out to our country retreat each day in our vans before being brought back into the city in the evening.
Doggy Daycare Assistant
We are looking for Daycare Assistants to join our team. You would be responsible for driving a route and collecting dogs from their London homes in the mornings and bringing them out to our daycare facility, where you would be working with the dogs each day, playing with them, keeping them entertained, and making sure they have the best day ever! You would also be responsible for cleaning and washing dogs and equipment amongst other duties.
To be considered, you will need to:
- Possess a clean UK drivers licence (for insurance purposes)
- Be able to demonstrate that you can deliver great customer service
- Be very well presented with good English skills
- Demonstrate that you are reliable and trustworthy
- Be happy to have a DBS and references check.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send a covering letter, your CV and some information about yourself, including:
– Why you want to work at Buddies
– Any experience with dogs
– Where you live, so we can see what commute there would be
– Your driving history
– Anything else you want to tell us!